Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Plans for this week

Hello! I just wanted to send out and update on my creative endeavors this week. Today, and tomorrow, I am going to be sewing up a storm, the end product of this will (hopefully) be a new dress, kitchen appliance covers and two fabulous throw pillows. Also, I am going to be throwing together some spicy Korean-style BBQ chicken, (which is *worth* trying!), and planning a small dinner party to be held sometime this month. I just picked up some adorable white ceramic ramekins, and want to put them to good use...so I will be choosing from recipes that will utilize them. Also, expanding on my "Butterfly Cupcakes" experiment, I want to make a topper for a gorgeous Easter cake. Please keep an eye out for these upcoming articles, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment