Sunday, December 30, 2012

Teavana Obsession

So, everyone seems to have New Year's resolutions. The calendar change seems to be the perfect opportunity to turn over a new leaf, whether it be a way to improve yourself, do something you always wanted to try, go somewhere new, or generally change your life. One of my resolutions is to try to eat more naturally, by increasing the quality of the foods I cook with, and not buying anything with preservatives and chemicals. 2013 is going to be a year for healthy, delicious, natural food, and trying new recipes!
 
On that note, I have given up soft drinks and pre-prepped beverages. However, one cannot live on water alone. Therefore, I have taken up drinking more tea. Hot or cold, a good quality, natural cup of tea has so many health benefits. If you don't load it up with white sugar, it has no calories, plus, is full of antioxidants. Of course, different teas have different benefits, but all in all, it is a healthy, and delicious choice.
 
On Friday, I went to Teavana, and bought a Tea Infusion Pitcher for iced tea. I have a tea kettle and a slew of teapots, so hot tea is accessible to me, but now, with this nifty pitcher, I can drink cold tea too. It has a mesh infuser in the top. You can put any blend of loose tea into it, and it has room to expand and steep in the water. I just tried a blend of Mango Chai Tea, and it is AMAZING cold!
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment