Monday, June 11, 2012

Enchanted Lotus Necklace

After one weekend on Etsy, my ENCHANTED LOTUS NECKLACE seems to be the most popular item in the shop...with the most views and favorites. I know that when starting an online shop, patience is very important, although it is a difficult virtue to maintain at times.

I keep telling myself one sale...Just one sale will end my frustrations. Although if luck lends me an inch, I'm likely to wish for a mile next. Although, in business, hunger for sales may well be a boon to me.

Tomorrow I am going to start posting more items to the Etsy shop. Napkin rings and more jewelry. Maybe more variety will lead to an increased chance at getting a buyer. Maybe.

Well, it has only been a few days, so I shouldn't get down on myself yet! Plenty of people wait months before something gets "off the ground", so to speak. In the mean time, I shall be anxiously awaiting!

I am also going to start a line of coasters...coasters with plenty of personality and are both functional and artistic! Keep posted!

The Enchanted Lotus Necklace: https://www.etsy.com/listing/101380019/enchanted-lotus-necklace



3 comments:

  1. I've had an Etsy shop for about a year and a half now. Patience is super important. Try marketing your work on Deviant Art and join communities. I found this really boosts sales. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all the advice! I am going to reboot my Deviant Art account and really try marketing my stuff. :) By the way, you have got some crocheting talent! I looked at your shop, it is awesome:)

      Delete
    2. Thanks! :) Hope things start picking up in your shop. The initial waiting period can be brutal!

      Delete